Dorma Hüppe Variflex
Variflex It’s the clever technology that makes the Variflex such a special partition system. Its success derives from the clever combination of a multitude of intelligent details. Different panel types allow adaptation to a wide range of applications.
The track systems are so versatile that a partition can be readily fitted into even a small space. And the sophisticated panel design of the DORMA Hüppe Variflex ensures impressive acoustic insulation – a convincing concept based on a truly “sound” system.
- Super-stable design (steel-aluminum construction)
- Sound reduction ratings up to Rw 59 dB with optimized profiles and seals
- Low VOC emissions sets new standards
- The combination with Variflex glass elements offers many design options
• Super-stable design (steel-aluminum construction)
• Low specific weights per unit area for easy handling and obvious structural advantages.
• Sound reduction ratings up to Rw 59 dB with optimized profiles and seals.
• Variflex and Variflex Glass can be combined for a partition that offers both sound insulation and transparency
• Manual, semi-automatic, and fully automatic control
• Smoke control certificate to EN 1634-3 as standard
• Sustainability included: Covered by environmental product declaration (EPD) to ISO 14025 and EN 15804